The actual download.
Cover (at right) by C. J. Williams
The Free RPG Blog review Remastered Alpha Dawn book.
Table of Contents
- Technical Journal - Chemical Drives, by Richard “Shadow Shack” Rose
- Optional Rules
- Knight Hawks Expanded by Larry Moore & Brian Conway
- Character Generation Tables by Larry Moore
- Adventure Bots! Part 2: What You Really Need to Know About Role-playing
- Robots by C. J. Williams
- Cyberbionics by Bill Logan
- Dralasite & Vrusk Ablative Sheets by Chris Harper
- Game Report - The Dominion by Richard “Shadow Shack” Rose
- Adventure! - Star Rover artwork and NPC’s stats
- Flamethrower Gauntlets by Ryan Baker
- WarTech LWS by S.E. Roberts
- Variable Sword by Chris Harper
- PDG Robotics by Gary Cliff – Georgie – BD Cerridwen
- Power Armor by Brian Cliff
- Frontier Fiction
- Interview with an old space by pariah (Jess Carver)
- Memory by Tom Verreault/jedion357
- General Yan-Soon and the Sovereign Dominion Authority
- Time Line by Richard “Shadow Shack” Rose
- Yachts and Privateers Return - Remastered Dragon #88 by Douglas Niles
- Encounter Writing Competition - Get your pencils ready for a contest!
- Encounter Tiles - Map tiles to get your Game On!
- Adventure Layouts - Standard module layouts by Larry Moore
- World Works Mars Station Review - Table top terrain review by Tom Verreault/jedion357
- Classifieds - Everything you don’t need but want
You got some Star Frontiers goodness? Contribute it for inclusion in the next Star Frontiersman.