Sunday, February 20, 2011

Austin/Texas Area Game Cons 2011

Update to game convention section of Austin/Texas Game Scene 2011 post. Missed some.


OwlCon XXX Jan 28th-30th, Houstin Bam! If I could, I'd clone myself and go twice.
Was awesome, you missed it.  Ran two sessions of "B2 Caves of Chaos" to packed 8 player tables, I had a blast.  Seemed that everyone else did as well.
Aggie Con Mar 25 - 27, College Station Game, Sci-fi con, art room, lots of dealers.  Never been.  Probably no go for norm.

ChimaeraCon April 1-3, San Antonio "Chimaeracon is a South Texas festival for Gamers, Sci-Fi enthusiasts and Anime fans. Come and enjoy video games, miniatures, card games, RPGs, live action role play and much more. " Never been.  Probably won't make this one.

TexiCon May 20-22 Downtown Fort Wort
h This year the convention will focus on Role-Play. Looks like good mix of other games and other stuff (seminars, silly things)  They're expanding for 2011, taking over more of the sheraton.  Never been.  I might go for fri/sat...

North Texas RPG Con June 2-5, Irving. Heck yeah! I'll be slamming the early-bird registration page when it opens on July 1st. I went last year and had the best time. The size and old schoolishness of NTRPGCON give it a unique atmosphere. Pics.

MillenniumCon Nov 11-13, Round Rock - RPGA, Historical Minis, Boardgames. By November might be feeling the need to get my Wargame On! Will hafta wait and see.

Maybe there will be another Central Texas Mini-Con.

All Time Most Popular Posts

Follow by Email