Tuesday, June 19, 2012

RPG Ephemera Archive


Play Generated Map and Document Archive

"PlaGMaDA's mission is to preserve, present, and interpret play generated cultural artifacts, namely manuscripts and drawings created to communicate a shared imaginative space."

At NTRPGCon I found out about PlaGMaDA, The RPG Ephemera Archive.  Which endeavors to preserve our (gamers) history along the lines of The Internet Archive and textfiles.com.

I can totally get behind this!

I buy too much stuff on eBay and occasionally find maps, character sheets, notes that I'll be sending of to PlaGMaDA from now on. I've added the plagmada blog to my roll.


This site is fabulous, some examples of items in the archive.


Side view

Dragon Art

Woot, Woot

Burned Toast

Treasure Map

Can spend hours exploring there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Most Popular Posts