Friday, March 8, 2013

Waco RPG Convention

Long time, no post. Been busy gaming!  But the folks at ntrpgcon.com just informed me about this kickstarter to help start a Game convention just north in Waco, TX, September 27th-29th 2013. At the newly renovated Waco Convention Center.





Waco might seem like an odd location, but it's nearly the perfect spot. It's reasonable drive from most major cities in in the region: Dallas (1.5 hours), Austin (1.5 hours), San Antonio (3), Houston (3), Abilene (3), Lubbock (6), Oklahoma City (4), Tulsa (6), Little Rock (6), New Orleans (8), and Shreveport (4).


I'm in at $25, my third KS today!

1 comment:

  1. I did the $50 get tshirt, dice, and tickets thing. I'm really looking forward to this. Houston and Dallas drives can be really taxing.

    ReplyDelete

All Time Most Popular Posts