Written by not me. Not even found by me. I read them in excellent Roleplaying Tips Weekly. Who included them with permission from www.leonineroar.com/
Several are 4edisms and a couple I don't agree with But the "spirit" of the list was good enough for me to blog it. Click to get the original full article, it's worth a read.
12. Stop talking party roles.
11. Stop calling D&D a game it’s not. [yes it is]
10. Describe your actions instead of reading off a skill and rolling a die.
9. Roleplay your social skill checks.
8. Stop giving gamey play-by-play.
7. Stop calling them short and extended rests.
6. Don’t go ‘Bag of Numbers’ on us.
5. Roleplay during combat.
4. Abort Tactical Metagame Mission Conference Discussion Delta Niner.
3. Stop calling them powers.
2. Stop saying “I Spend an Action Point!”
1. Stop Sleeping in the Damn Dungeon.
All Time Most Popular Posts
[ Magic Items Should be Magical originally posted Dec 25th, 2008! A good post, edited and shortened a bit.] Magic Items Are Special Creat...
[This post was written by Flip, author of The Paradigm Traveller RPG blog. Payback for the guest post Role Playing Game aides and accoute...
Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM!
or d6+6. Some high number of hit points. Pixie being a Player Character version of some 6-8 inch tall thing with wings that flits about an...
In my Gold and Glory campaign I've created some fluff around standard D&D magic. Which has lead to particular research rules I us...
Dicecreator posted video update to my DIY Dice post, nice! Looks awesome, thanks for the video.
Oh giditty git, I loves me some maps. "Atlas" was my favorite book type as a kid. They were bigger than any other book in our hou...
Board Game Bash is a board game convention right here in beautiful Austin, Texas. It's going on all weekend long from Saturday, Augus...
Omg this game is so awesome I don't mind being chewed on. I'm predisposed to like DCC RPG , I'm biased, Troll and Flame was...
B1 In Search of the Unknown Every edition available again! D&D Classics . Seems a little slow at the moment. Original editions m...