Written by not me. Not even found by me. I read them in excellent Roleplaying Tips Weekly. Who included them with permission from www.leonineroar.com/
Several are 4edisms and a couple I don't agree with But the "spirit" of the list was good enough for me to blog it. Click to get the original full article, it's worth a read.
12. Stop talking party roles.
11. Stop calling D&D a game it’s not. [yes it is]
10. Describe your actions instead of reading off a skill and rolling a die.
9. Roleplay your social skill checks.
8. Stop giving gamey play-by-play.
7. Stop calling them short and extended rests.
6. Don’t go ‘Bag of Numbers’ on us.
5. Roleplay during combat.
4. Abort Tactical Metagame Mission Conference Discussion Delta Niner.
3. Stop calling them powers.
2. Stop saying “I Spend an Action Point!”
1. Stop Sleeping in the Damn Dungeon.
All Time Most Popular Posts
[ Magic Items Should be Magical originally posted Dec 25th, 2008! A good post, edited and shortened a bit.] Magic Items Are Special Creat...
[This post was written by Flip, author of The Paradigm Traveller RPG blog. Payback for the guest post Role Playing Game aides and accoute...
Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM!
or d6+6. Some high number of hit points. Pixie being a Player Character version of some 6-8 inch tall thing with wings that flits about an...
In my Gold and Glory campaign I've created some fluff around standard D&D magic. Which has lead to particular research rules I us...
"In print" includes in PDF. "1st Edition AD&D" includes OSRIC. To compliment your recently acquired 1st Editi...
Dicecreator posted video update to my DIY Dice post, nice! Looks awesome, thanks for the video.
Awhile back friend, who had just seen Mad Max (a great disappointment btw), was bugging me to run a post apocalyptic campaign every time he ...
Oh giditty git, I loves me some maps. "Atlas" was my favorite book type as a kid. They were bigger than any other book in our hou...
Barrowmaze Complete for D&D 5th Edition Kickstarter I've bought the original Barrowmaze, Barrowmaze II, Barrowmaze Complete and...