Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Radom RPG Pics

Things in my "blogme" folder that I probably meant to blog about but am now too lazy (to write words, uploading photos is easy) and / or forgotten what they were to.

Massive town battle were we liberated the oppressed townsfolk by burning down their town.

DM claimed these represented archers.

We got sick of fighting necro mold, cause we got stomach aches eating all the marsh mellows.

Makes me think of the technology flowcharts in S3

I like dice.  These all cost way too much.  But buying RPG things I don't need is why I have a job.

NTRPG Con 2010, Matt Finch DMing Mythrus Tower

Heroscape terrain is pretty cool.  Hackmaster game I ran.  Orcs attempting ford crossing.

Mad Monkey God!

My paper craft DM "shield" and dice tower.

It comes apart!

1 comment:

All Time Most Popular Posts