Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Three Castles Award


Announced at last years NTRPG Con.  This year's, 2011, winner was "The Dungeon Alphabet" and Michael Curtis.  Huzzah and congrats.  Not sure if I could decide between  that and "The Majestic Wilderlands".  The judges that did were Paul Jaquays, Tim Kask, Rob Kuntz, Dennis Sustare, and Steve Winter.

The nominees included:
I own all but the first, the last three are awesome.  Just got LOTFP at NTRPG and haven't had a chance to really get into it.


More info (the symbolism is pretty cool) on The Three Castles Award.  Hmmm, but I see that link doesn't explain it.  Well the top castle is Dave Arneson's Blackmoor from which creativity flows down to G. Gygax's Castle Greyhawk and Robert Kuntz's El Raja castle.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. Mike and Goodman Games did a great job with Dungeon Alphabet. Probably my editing mistakes did me in.

    I got Blackmarsh coming up for next year and any other projects, like Scourge of the Demon Wolf, that I get done in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

All Time Most Popular Posts