- A Leprechaun. Faced with violence/threats it and its pot of gold disappears. To win its treasure* characters need to solve (and survive) a riddle and/or trick.
- Nothing, but on the way there was opportunity to jump off onto the Moon.
- Temple of Heimdall.
- The god Heimdall (or Greek Iris, etc) guarding the entrance to Asgard. To pass (or return) he demands task/quest be completed.
- Hysterically upset Leprechaun who has just lost his pot of gold.
- Cloud Giant's castle, whose sally port is slightly ajar.
- Green dragon examining a pot of gold after having just ate a Leprechaun.
- A Curdle** of Leprechauns lay waiting in ambush. Were did you think they get their gold from, eh?
- Loki disguised as Heimdall. Attempts to trick travelers into doing a "quest for the gods".
- Greed Demon disguised as Leprechaun. Offers various "pacts" in trade for a pot of gold.
- Darkside of the Rainbow. A gray, color/life draining, evil place.
- (bonus item) Cake!
* The Leprechaun's biggest trick of all is that its "treasure" is not a pot of gold.
** "Curdle" being the proper collective noun for a group of Leprechauns.