Monday, May 10, 2010

One Page Dungeon Contest Winners

Man I'm late posting this but here is a download of The 2010 One Page Dungeon Contest winners (24 MB). And All One Page Dungeon Contest 2010 Submissions (74 MB). w00t, w00t!


The Winning Entries 

Adam Thornton – Central New Jersey After the “Big Whoops” Best Post Apocalyptic Goodness
Antti Hulkkonen – Den of Villainy Best Pirates
Chris Gonzales – The Tunnels of Turrack the Terrible Best Sound Effects
Clarabelle Chong – Time for Tea Best Victorian Sci-Fi
Corwin Riddle – City of Traitors Best Lost City
Craig Brasco – The Vault of Zerduzan Best Evil Cultist Hangout
Heron Prior – Trolls will be Trolls Best Lair
Herwin Wielink – The Crypt of Luân Phiên Best Architectural Design
Jimm Johnson and Jeff Lynk – The Contemptible Cube of Quazar Craziest Map Award
Lord Kilgore – Heart of Darkness Best Mini Campaign
Paul Siegel – Four Corners Best Fitness Center
Peter A. Mullen – Laboratory of the Asmodean Techno-Mage Snazziest Way to Push the Envelope
Rob Antonishen – Mine! Not Yours?Best Mine Crawl
Shane Mangus – Raid on Black Goat Wood Best Cthulhu
Simon Bull – The Ruination Of Tenamen Best Monsters
Stuart Robertson – Dungeon From A Distant Star Best Mixing of Genres
Tim Shorts – Where is Margesh Blackblood Most Hideouts for the Head Bad Guy
Tom Holmes – The Bone Harvest Horror Best Cartography


Congratulations everyone, prizes are on the way, enjoy.  I sure enjoyed reading all the entries.  When I have some more time I hope to highlight a few of my favorite entries.  

More info and links to 2009 contest on the 2010 One Page Dungeon Contest Page.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I also need to start doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad not to see more discussion this time around, but it seems like a lot of the winners don't maintain blogs and/or have limited forum presence.

    ReplyDelete

All Time Most Popular Posts