Monday, January 25, 2010

More Central Texas Cons

Yikes forgot to mention these two great game conventions last time...

North Texas RPG Con

I learned about this con last year a few days after it was over, suck! Can't believe I forgot about it in my previous Texas Game Convention Post. Thanks to Troll Ate My Homework for reminding me. Registration opens Feb 1st!

North Texas RPG Convention June 3-6th Irving, TX. All old-school, all the time.


AggieCon

The longest-running student organized Sci Fi/Fantasy convention in the country, bam! AggieCon February 5-7 College Station . Pre-registration is done over with. Can still volunteer to run games (and get in free) it seems. I believe the timing and lead time I now have will prevent me from attending. Next year, there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Most Popular Posts