Friday, January 27, 2012

What Movies / TV Shows Illustrate Your Game

While writing up blurb to announce afterwork game for coworkers I started a list of movies / shows to give folks a feel for the game.  I kept list a bit old school, cause that's how I roll (haha!). 

Also see my past RPG Movie Posts.


This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUOSsQlV2Qw

Everything in this Ray Haryhausen compilation.

Fire Lances of the Ancient Hyperzephyrians

Conan the Barbarian

Krull

Legend


Clash of the Titans (this fan made trailer flippin rules!)


What's your list?

1 comment:

  1. The Merlin TV series is actually pretty good example, for mine. The first Beastmaster film isn't too far off, and Hawk the Slayer will work for the higher levels, when the players reach them. They haven't strayed too far upriver or away from civilization yet, but when they do, the Harryhausen films and Time Bandits would be a good yardstick for how I envision it.

    ReplyDelete

All Time Most Popular Posts