Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Megadungeon.net

I just found Megadungeon.net and it's so cool I had to post about it. Oh hey, it's by Grognardia Dude, I think. Awesome! But probably means everyone knew about it besides me. Oh well, I'm still posting.

Look at this Shrine.

Or the Fungus Forest.

I like The Caves. Not enough people do multi-level caves in the side of a hill (so multiple entrances at different levels) ala Caves of Chaos.

And nice, like all proper megadungeons there is an elevation (sideview)!

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed awesome! And yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone knew about it already, but that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it, I drew the Saint's Shrine and the Fungus Forest maps. I have had a blast contributing to that project (I also have drawn the monster art that is up so far) and can't wait to see it come to fruition.

    ReplyDelete

All Time Most Popular Posts